OHIO – A new clothing company, barhoom Brand, becomes the first styling company to accommodate both the needs of Muslim and non-Muslim women who seek modest clothing. It’s ground breaking.
barhoom Brand launched April 11th, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio. His founders are Noor Refai and Cassandra Duchan. They both act as Creative Director and Director of Operations respectively.
Their much needed company works like a subscription service; a convenient affair for people who enjoy goodies being delivered to them with care, pampering notes and gifts.
How Does It Work?
From their website, here are the simple and easy steps to follow:
- Fill out your profile to let us now how you like to dress and what you want to pay for clothes.
- We curate the styles and ship them to you.
- Try on your new styles from us.
- Decide what you want to keep. Keep in mind that all items we sell are at MSRP, but you receive 10% off when you keep everything that we sent in your barhoomBag.
- Send back the rest in your prepaid USPS shipping envelope within 10 business days of us shipping the package. Your return postage must be printed within 10 days of us shipping.
- After 10 business days, you will be automatically charged for whatever you keep.
- Live your best life.
Their moto will stay with you because it goes as this :
“Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.” ― Yves Saint-Laurent
From more on barhoom Brand, check out their bio below.
We make modest wear as beautiful and purposeful as you are, curating mod styles from around the world—ethically, affordably, and joyfully. barhoomBag has you covered for all of life’s adventures…boss style, street style, grocery aisle style. We celebrate the distinct and diverse expressions of women, leading lives for their own empowerment and the good of their communities. Learn more at barhoombrands.com and follow barhoomBrands on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.