While I agree with the article on many points I have to add that some light make up every now and then is a must.
The glow is simply a reflection of our deeds, clean faith, intentions, thoughts,
motives and everything we do for the real pleasure of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala).No amount of make-up can be a substitute for it.If you want to be beautiful spend a minute before the mirror,
then before your soul and examine your Motives,
and 15 before Allah (subhanahu wata’ala), be true to yourself.Below are some of the major factors which contribute our faces to
reflect our true beauty and maintain a glowing potential:
1. Be with Wudhu at all times.
2. Avoid all unclean (Najis) food. Eat in moderation.
3. Avoid hidden motives, thoughts, ill wishes, double morality, backbiting etc
Examine your characters.
4. Men should abstain from shaving their beards and
women should not attract looks of na-mahram men.
5. Always pray on time and never to miss fajr prayers (both winter and summer)
6. Do not bear any sort of grudges, malice or envy towards others in your heart.
Adapt forgiveness, generosity, kindness, love, gratitude and patience.
7. Get up little earlier than Namaz-e-Subh and offer 11 rak’at of Namaz-e-Shab (Night Prayers). for that extraordinary Noor on the face.
8. Eat one pomegranate at least once every 40 days.
8. Do not sleep at the time of sunset.
9. Avoid watching un-Islamic films and late night parties, stay ups, music etc.
10. Keep fasts on 3 days of every month other than Ramadan and keep yourself
away from all kinds of sins and bad habits.
Always be patient, grateful, in Remembrance of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) – no matter trials of life
and have a smiling relaxed face.
For attractive lips,
always remember to speak the truth.
Speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes,
Seek out the good in people.
Avoid seeing all that is sinful. spying etc.
For a slim figure,
Share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair,
Hijab is the best protection for your hair, split ends,
Walk with Knowledge and Positive thoughts
So how do we know if we have succeeded?
We will automatically have a joyous, happy face shining like a bright star.
Our whole being will reflect positive energy despite our difficulties in life.
The fruit of Silence is Prayer,
The fruit of Prayer is Faith,
The fruit of Faith is Love,
The fruit of Love is Service,
The fruit of Service is Peace.
Watch your thoughts, they become words .,
Watch your words, they become actions .,
Watch your actions, they become habits .,
Watch your habits, they become character .,
Watch your character, It becomes your destiny …!!
Wishing Your Days Be Filled With
Happiness, Peace And Good Health…
Papatia Feauxzar is the Love & Relationship Editor of Hayati Magazine. Feauxzar is also a Muslim Publisher and an American author of West African descent living in Dallas, Texas with her son and husband. She holds a master’s degree in Accounting with a concentration in Personal Finance. After working as an accountant for a corporate firm for almost five years, Feauxzar decided to pursue Accounting from home while homeschooling her son. You can visit her website at www.djarabikitabs.com.